Mears Great Oak Landing Resort Amenities & Facilities
A boater’s paradise, Great Oak Landing is home to Jellyfish Joel’s Beach Bar, voted “Best of the Bay” year after year by Chesapeake Bay Magazine. The Rockfish Restaurant and Bar offers casual waterfront dining, live entertainment and all the best sporting events on HD TVs. Members can enjoy the six-hole executive golf course, time on our 200’ private sandy beach or keep in shape in our fitness center. Our large pool deck and tiki bar often hosts local bands and is a great way to cool off during those hot summer days.
We also offer many conveniences including high speed wi-fi internet service, cable TV, clean, modern bath houses and laundry facilities. Our boat detailing services ensure that your vessel will always be ready for the next adventure.
We offer the convenience of fuel services providing 89 octane gasoline and diesel fuel at our fuel dock. Great Oak has on site detailing service, shrink wrapping and an in-water de-icing system as well as on-land storage for your vessel. Great Oak Landing is a full service repair facility featuring our 50-ton travel-lift for service and repairs. We also permit approved, insured contractors that adhere to strict Maryland Department of Natural Resources “Clean Marina” initiatives to come in and work on your boat.
What you NEED in a Marina
- 350 slip deep water marina
- Fuel Dock with gas and diesel
- 30-50 amp electric, water, grey water pump out
- High speed wireless internet and cable TV
- Clean modern restrooms and bath houses with laundry facilities
- Ships store with groceries, clothing and beer
- Launch ramp, trailer storage and dinghy tracks
- Full service marina repair facility with a 50-ton travel lift
- In water de-icing system and on-land storage
- Full-boat shrink wrapping
- Detailing services
What you WANT in a Marina
- Concierge services that include: ice, beer, pump out service, boat supply delivery and more
- A safe, fun family environment with tons of amenities
- Free Kids Club all day long so they can have fun while you’re having fun
- Swimming pool with poolside lounge overlooking the Chesapeake Bay
- Live weekend entertainment
- 28 Room Lodge overlooking Fairlee Creek
- 200′ private sandy beach along Fairlee Creek featuring fire pits
- Six hole Executive Golf Course and fitness room
- Family activities; basketball, volleyball and children’s playground with inflatables
- Weekly and monthly newsletters providing news and events
- Rockfish Restaurant and Bar
- JellyFish Joel’s Beach Bar, voted “Best of the Bay”
- 300 ft. private sand beach with campfire pits
- Concierge services that include:ice, beer, pump out service, boat supply delivery and more
- Party and banquet facility
If you’re looking to upgrade, Great Oak Yacht Sales is on property to help you sell your boat and find the new vessel perfect for your lifestyle.
As a member of Mears Great Oak Landing Marina, you are also a member of the Mears Family of Marinas which provides you discounts on transient dockage and fuel at Mears Marina Annapolis and Mears Point Marina.